Magnets  |     Magnetic Systems  |     Magnetic Components and Parts  |     Magnet Technology  |     Company
 

1954

Establishment of the Deutsche Techna GmbH by Dr. Hahn. First we focused on the delivery of soft ferrite material, split tape-wound core und nickel-chrome-wires.

1969

Permanent Magnets were added to the product range.


1994

Relocation of the headquarters within Hagen, because new storage facilities were necessary.


1995

Acquisition of a new production facility in Saxony-Anhalt. Based upon the needs of our customers the Gussmagnete Bitterfeld GmbH in Bitterfeld was founded. 20 employees produce AlNiCo - Cast magnets in all usual qualities and shapes. 


1997

Establishment of a workshop for the production of customized designs or samples, small batches and special systems.  Our engineers work hand in hand with the customers to solve technical problems or suggest improvements.


1998

To meet the increasing requests of our customers for quality assurance, our company got certified according to DIN EN ISO 9001.


2002

Establishment of our subsidiary Techna France in Paris to correspond perfectly with our French customers and optimize supplies to France.


2007

Relocation of the headquarters to our current location. In a new built warehouse with a size of 1.100m ² we have access to a large part of our product range for quick response to customer needs and to deliver on time. Meanwhile 20 employees are working at the satisfaction of our customers, which remains our main focus.